It is important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides. Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
In general,pesticide labels answer the following questions:
• Ingredients: What's in the product?
• Signal word: How toxic is the product?
• Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
• First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
• Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
• Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
• Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
• Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
• Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
• Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
Copyright © 2017 Jiangsu Fengshan Group Co., Ltd . All rights reserved. Technical Support: HONET