Lables cotains much helpful information about the pesticides product we use for crop protection. By doing so, we can achieve the harvest with the help of pesticides, also protect the environment as much as we can. When reading the labels, please keep in mind the following points:
1. Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
2. Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
3. Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
4. Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
5. Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
6. Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
7. Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
8. Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Copyright © 2017 Jiangsu Fengshan Group Co., Ltd . All rights reserved. Technical Support: HONET